Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow!

I haven't made a post in a few days. Not much to say right now but things are getting hectic. So much to do with school and I am just feeling settled back into this house. I'm ready to dive into the quarter, head first, and get this over with so that I can be that much closer to my dreams!

It is currently snowing and colder than ever. Well not as cold during Thanksgiving break but still it is going to last a lot longer and continue to snow throughout the rest of the week...hopefully classes get cancelled :) not banking on it thought because Western almost never cancels classes.

I'm missing my bestie Brittnee more than ever right now. And my church. Sad that the internet wasn't playing service this morning like it should've but God let me hear the morning prayer :) Thank you Lord. Only 9 more weeks left :)

--t

No comments:

Post a Comment