Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Snipit of my Schedule

Soooo...I've only had 2 classes and I am already way in over my head. Last quarter I thought that I had it bad but this is just ridiculous. I'm going to lay out a couple of classes for you....just a few of the things that I will be completing over the course of the next two and a half months

PE 441- High School Methods
5 Lesson Plans- 4 mini Teaches, 1 full Teach
3-4 online quizzes
Portfolio of LP's + daily activities (which require me to write up in mini LPs)
Unit Plan- curriculum map, 6 full LPs, cognitive/skills assessments
Dialogue Analysis- 2 mini lessons, 1 full lesson
Peer Blogs & Teach Reflections

KIN 422- Professional Teaching Class
Cover Letter/Resume-Rough Draft/Final Draft
3 Critical Thinking Papers
Professional Philosophy Paper- Rough Draft/Final Draft
Facilities Design- Rough Draft/Final Draft

Volleyball-A Class that I am Teaching
Unit Grid for 20 days of class
20 daily Lesson plans
Mid-Quarter Self Evaluation
Video Analysis/Conference
End of the quarter Self Evaluation
Course Lesson Plans (similar to unit grid)
Midterm Meeting
Student Evaluations
Final Meeting

And after all of that...I still have 2 classes left to attend and see what I have to do for those...so I will be updating again tomorrow. Especially since tomorrow is my first day of teaching and I am highly nervous for that! Ahhh. I just keep counting down the days.

I guess one good thing about today is that I woke up singing
"Goodbye World, I stay no longer with you, Goodbye pleasures of sin, I stay longer with you...I've made up my mind to go God's way for the rest of my lifee, I've made up my mind to go Gods way for the rest of my life."

Amen.

--t


No comments:

Post a Comment